She performed various jobs in the Department of Waste Management and the Department of Integrated Pollution Prevention and Control. Due to her long-term commitment to supporting sustainable development policies, since 2018 she has been Head of the Circular and Green Economy Department.
Thursday 15th December
PANEL 1 • Deep scanning of circularity today - The Balkan story
-Current situation in the region -
Join us at our opening panel and let’s discuss the current situation in the region.
We will go throw deep scanning of circularity in the Balkans with:
- Olivera Vukajlović, Acting Head of Directorate of Competitiveness Enhancement in Ministry of Economic Development and Tourism, Montenegro
- Vedad Suljić, Managing Director at CETEOR, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Mihailo Vesović, Director of the Division for Strategic Analyses, Services and Internationalization, Serbian Chamber of Commerce
- Aleksandra Vučinić, Head of Group for Circular and Green Economy in Ministry of Environmental Protection of Republic of Serbia
The panel will be moderated by: Siniša Mitrović, Head of the Center for Circular Economy of the Serbian Chamber of Commerce
The prosperous speakers will "take the stage" to present answers to the following questions:
- What is expected in export for Balkan countries when it comes to circular economy?
- What are the regulatory boundaries we are now facing and how are we dealing with them?
- How do we take impact measurement in countries?
- When we say – systemic shift, what do we mean by that in context of Balkan countries?
Balkans Go Circular offers answers!