Andjela Boskovic is an environmental communication consultant for green NGOs and SMEs and the founder of Eko Korijen Llc. publishing and consulting. She holds a Master's degree in Political Science (field: Environmental policy) from the Faculty of Political Science at the University of Belgrade and a Bachelor's degree in Journalism from the Faculty of Political Science at the University of Montenegro.
Thursday 15th December
PANEL 2 • Collaboration as the best way for Transformation to Circular
Why is important to have an opportunity to learn about circular economy, to communicate “circularity” and to collaborate in creating a circular world – find out in our second panel from distinguished experts:
- Anđela Bošković, Founder of "Eko Korijen" publishing & consulting, Montenegro
- Ana Mitić-Radulović, Project Coordinator, UNDP Serbia
- Prof. dr Darko Nadić, Professor at the Faculty of Political Science, University in Belgrade, Serbia
- Milan Veselinov, Founder and Director of CirEkon, Serbia
- Dr Simonida Vukadinović, Assistant Professor at Educons University Sremska Kamenica, Serbia
During this interesting panel we will discuss:
- Why is it important to have multi-sector cooperation for circular solutions?
- How can small businesses engage in circular transformation?
- Is there a possibility for cooperation between “small” and “big” players?
- How to communicate “circularity”?
- Are there circular economy programs at the universities in the region?
- Is there an interest for circular economy among students?
Balkans Go Circular offers answers!