Dr. Anna-Vera Deinhammer
Director for Circular Cities & Regions, Circular Economy Forum Austria
In order to understand the holistic philosophy of structural engineering and architecture, she deals intensively with Physics, Philosophy, Sociology, System Theory and Psychology, mostly to explore the reasoning of designers.
Together with her many fellow campaigners, she can therefore look back on an intensive track record.
13:40 - 15:00
Friday 16th December
PANEL 3 • A complex reality demands complexity related solutions - What works and what doesn’t in a circular world?
- Balkans Go Circular offers answers whether Circular Economy in crisis times is key for success or a long-forgotten promise? -
We will discuss about complex system thinking for complex problem solving with relevant experts:
- Maria Palakarkina, Executive Director of Bulgarian Association of Recycling
- Prof. Chrysi Laspidou, Professor at the Civil Engineering Department, University of Thessaly, Greece
- Ismar Ćeremida, Project Coordinator, UNDP Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Dr. Anna-Vera Deinhammer, Director for Circular Cities & Regions, Circular Economy Forum Austria
- Dr. Srna Sudar, Head of Project Office at University of Montenegro
The panel will be moderated by: Cristina Badulescu, Coordinator of EIT Climate KIC Romania Hub
Balkans Go Circular will offer answers to following questions:
- How should the new smart sustainable circular neighbourhood areas look like?
- What is necessary to fulfil the circular market demand?
- How do we ensure a constant supply of materials?
- How do we deal with the broken food supply chains?