Project coordinator and environmental expert, Environment Agency Austria, Waste & Material Flow Management
13:55 - 15:00 • ⛓️ Parallel session
Thursday 15th December
⛓️ Case studies show
The best business practices
- Nikos Therapos, Babylon Gardens
- Dr. Aida Szilagy, National Centre for Sustainable Production and Consumption
- Francesca Montevecchi, EU4Green
16:20 - 17:25
Friday 16th December
CLOSING PANEL • Circular economy erases boundaries
Learn from the best:
- Andrei Geica, Co-Founder, Chief Policy and Impact Officer, Sporos Platform, Greece
- Ignacio Chanza, Ecosystem Developer for Southern Europe at EIT Climate-KIC
- Francesca Montevecchi,Project coordinator and environmental expert, Environment Agency Austria, Waste & Material Flow Management
- Aleksandra Miladinović, Western Balkan Regional Coordinator for Policy Dialog and Stakeholders Relations, SME Finance & Development, EBRD
- Evisi Kopliku, Expert on Competitiveness at Regional Cooperation Council (RCC)
- Milena Popović Martinelli, Principal Climate Strategy Delivery for Western Balkans, EBRD
The panel will be moderated by: Milan Veselinov, Founder and Director of CirEkon
Balkans Go Circular will tackle the following questions:
- How important is the joint progress of the region in the field of circular economy? How do regional offices harmonize or plan regional programs, initiatives, and projects?
- Are international projects a way to go in establishing circular business models?
- How important is the harmonization of regulations at the international level?
- What are the current leading documents and strategies that establish harmonization and synchronization of activities?
- What is the role of EIT Climate-KIC in the Balkan circular story?