Milena Popović Martinelli
Principal Climate Strategy Delivery for Western Balkans, EBRD
In her current position, Milena is involved in delivery of sustainable and green economy solutions in the Western Balkans. During 20 years of professional engagement she gained deep understanding of private sector business strategy development and implementation, turnarounds, M&A, as well as policy development.
16:20 - 17:25
Friday 16th December
CLOSING PANEL • Circular economy erases boundaries
Learn from the best:
- Andrei Geica, Co-Founder, Chief Policy and Impact Officer, Sporos Platform, Greece
- Ignacio Chanza, Ecosystem Developer for Southern Europe at EIT Climate-KIC
- Francesca Montevecchi,Project coordinator and environmental expert, Environment Agency Austria, Waste & Material Flow Management
- Aleksandra Miladinović, Western Balkan Regional Coordinator for Policy Dialog and Stakeholders Relations, SME Finance & Development, EBRD
- Evisi Kopliku, Expert on Competitiveness at Regional Cooperation Council (RCC)
- Milena Popović Martinelli, Principal Climate Strategy Delivery for Western Balkans, EBRD
The panel will be moderated by: Milan Veselinov, Founder and Director of CirEkon
Balkans Go Circular will tackle the following questions:
- How important is the joint progress of the region in the field of circular economy? How do regional offices harmonize or plan regional programs, initiatives, and projects?
- Are international projects a way to go in establishing circular business models?
- How important is the harmonization of regulations at the international level?
- What are the current leading documents and strategies that establish harmonization and synchronization of activities?
- What is the role of EIT Climate-KIC in the Balkan circular story?