Ignacio is an expert in leadership and business strategy development with a special focus on innovation and climate change to catalyze systemic transformation. He has worked for private companies in their internationalization strategy by setting up different branches in EEUU, Belgium, Portugal, Brazil, and Spain and has worked as well for public institutions such as the Chamber of Commerce of Castellón or the Valencian Regional Government in Brussels.
Thursday 15th December
WORSKHOP 1 • A new way of planning the transition- the deep demo approach
Use the opportunity to learn from the best
Lecturer: Ignacio Chanzá, Ecosystem Developer for Southern Europe, EIT Climate-KIC
Friday 16th December
CLOSING PANEL • Circular economy erases boundaries
Learn from the best:
- Andrei Geica, Co-Founder, Chief Policy and Impact Officer, Sporos Platform, Greece
- Ignacio Chanza, Ecosystem Developer for Southern Europe at EIT Climate-KIC
- Francesca Montevecchi,Project coordinator and environmental expert, Environment Agency Austria, Waste & Material Flow Management
- Aleksandra Miladinović, Western Balkan Regional Coordinator for Policy Dialog and Stakeholders Relations, SME Finance & Development, EBRD
- Evisi Kopliku, Expert on Competitiveness at Regional Cooperation Council (RCC)
- Milena Popović Martinelli, Principal Climate Strategy Delivery for Western Balkans, EBRD
The panel will be moderated by: Milan Veselinov, Founder and Director of CirEkon
Balkans Go Circular will tackle the following questions:
- How important is the joint progress of the region in the field of circular economy? How do regional offices harmonize or plan regional programs, initiatives, and projects?
- Are international projects a way to go in establishing circular business models?
- How important is the harmonization of regulations at the international level?
- What are the current leading documents and strategies that establish harmonization and synchronization of activities?
- What is the role of EIT Climate-KIC in the Balkan circular story?